SSC CGL Exam 2017 Notification is available at ssc.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and fill as well as submit SSC Application Form on or before the last date positively.
SSC Application Form 2017, SSC CGL Online Application Form, CGLE Online Form 2017:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is known as the very well established and popular organization in India. It functions to fulfill the one and only aim of providing Government Jobs opportunity.
Every year SSC goes to arrange some of the most famous exams like Combined Graduate Level (CGLE), Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL or 10+2), Junior Engineer Exam, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), departmental exams and many more others. For more SSC/ Government Jobs visit at onlinejobsdekho.com
SSC Application Form 2017, CGL Exam 2017 Application Notification
Right now, we are presenting here to discuss on the topic of most reputed SSC CGLE Application. According to the schedule, there is issues out SSC CGL 2017 Application Form in the mid of May month.
On that time you all are finding out SSC CGL Online Application 2017 at the concerned website of the exam conducting body. It is very must to go for the CGL Online Application Form 2017 on or before the passing out last date i.e. June 16th 2017.
Filling as well as submitting Application for SSC CGLE 2017 is quite easy through the gateway of website thus designed. For the current year, there are showing availability of the CGLE 2017 Application Online from May 16th to June 16th 2017.
All of the other more and more essential related updates about the CGL Online Application 2017 such as eligibility criteria, exam application fees, selection process, age limit, applying method, exam pattern & syllabus and how to apply etc. are explaining underneath.
SSC Application Form 2017, SSC CGL 2017 Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Details for the SSC CGLE 2017 Recruitment Exams:-
|Exam Arranging Body||SSC, New Delhi|
|Name of Examination||SSC CGLE, 2017|
|Total No. of Posts||Various|
|Offered Jobs||Several Graduate Level|
|Location||All over India|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL 2017 Exam Notification:-
Required Qualification: – All of the contenders who wish to apply for this exam must to have graduation or its equivalent education from any of the university or institute.
Age Limit: – Should to have age in the limit of 18 years to 27 years old as on the calculated date. There will be provided relaxation into the upper age limit for the applicable categories.
Form this time contender’s age will be calculating with base date as 01st August instead of the 01st January.
Application Fees: – It is very necessary to deposit CGL Exam Fees through one of the way i.e. either SBI Challan (Offline) or net banking (Online).
- For General/ OBC Category: Rs. 100/- only
- For all of the other reserved category: No Fees
Selection Procedure: – There will be made the final appointment of the nominees remaining after completing all of the below states:
- First Tier – Computer Based Multiple Choice Exam
- Second Tier – Computer Based Multiple Choice Exam
- Third Tier – Pen & Paper Based Descriptive Exam
- Computer Proficiency or Skill Test (if applicable)
- Document Verification
SSC CGLE 2017 Exam Pattern: – This time there will be arranging some more recruitment rounds into the SSC CGLE 2017. From this there are including one extra tier for the applicants. So, SSC CGL 2017 Exam comprises three phases i.e. Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and skill test & interview.
SSC Application Form 2017, CGL Vacancy 2017 Online Form
How to Apply Online for SSC CGL 2017 Notification:-
- Reach at the designated SSC CGL 2017 website.
- Click on the link as shown here active: SSC CGL Application 2017.
- Complete blank Application Form of SSC CGLE will be there.
- Start to enter respective information one by one correctly.
- At last push on the “Part I Registration” complete button.
- Now you are facing out Part II Application Form on screen.
- Upload your scanned passport photo and signature.
- Keep care during uploading your documents.
- Pay the applicable amount of CGL Application Fees.
- Press on the final SUBMIT button.
- CGL Exam 2017 Online Application will be generated on the computer or mobile screen.
- Download/ save and takes print out for CGL Online Application Form to have further uses.
Important Key Dates:-
- Start Date for SSC CGLE Application Form: May 16th, 2017
- Last date for SSC CGLE Application Form: June 16th, 2017
- SSC CGLE Tier-1 Admit Card Date: July 2017
- Exam Date for SSC CGLE Tier -1: August 2017
- Date for declaration of SSC CGLE Tier -1 Result: Soon
- Admit Card of SSC CGLE Tier-2: Updated Soon
- SSC CGLE Tier-2 Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Result Date of SSC CGLE Tier-2: Updated Soon
- Date of Exam for SSC CGLE Tier– 3: Updated Soon
- Interview/Skill Test/Computer Test Date: Updated Soon