KPCL AE JE Vacancies 2017, Apply Online 486 Engineer Chemical Supervisor Recruitment: Good News announces out by one of the most popular power corporation department i.e. Karnataka Power Corporation Limited. There is going to proclaims out KPCL Recruitment 2017 for both HK and NHK regions to fill up vacant posts. There is going to appoint eligible and willing nominees on the position of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer after qualifying the due selection process. Large numbers of contenders are proceedings to fill as well as submit KPCL AE JE 2017 Application Form. It is suggesting to all of you that complete the process of KPCL AE JE 2017 Exam Apply Online on or before the last dates.
Recently this organization coming up with huge number of Govt Engineer Vacancy and others through KPCL Recruitment Notification 2017- 18. This time there has presented KPCL AE JE Vacancies 2017 for only two regions that are Hyderabad or Non Hyderabad. Check out more updated information here below on this webpage about KPCL AE JE Vacancies 2017 by going to attempt for scrolling presented page till last point. With this latest advertisement there is delivering out total numbers of 486 Karnataka PCL AE JE Jobs to recruit most of the eligible and dynamic applicants.
KPCL AE JE Vacancies 2017, www.karnatakapower.com 2017 Apply Online
From some time large numbers of contender are seeking towards KPCL Recruitment 2017 for Engineers very intensely. The complete profile name of all of posts came under this KPCL Jobs 2017 are written as Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist, Chemical Supervisor to be filled up. It is the very good notable opportunity for all of you relative candidates to grab Karnataka Govt Engineer Jobs 2017. All other more essential related details regarding KPCL AE JE Vacancies 2017 like Minimum Qualification, Selection Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus, Age Limit, Application Fees, How to Apply etc. is given below for all of you visitors only.
Details for the Karnataka Power Corporation Recruitment Notification 2017- 18
|Organization Name||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited|
|Examination Name||KPCL Recruitment Exams, 2017|
|Total No. of Jobs||486 Vacancies|
|Offered Post||Engineer, Chemist, Supervisor|
|Job Location||Karnataka State|
KPCL Engineer Supervisor Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification for KPCL Recruitment Exam 2017
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation): Should to have degree or qualification equal to Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation Technology Engineering from a recognized University.
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical): Should to have three years Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized body.
- Chemical Supervisor: Should to have Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the compulsory subjects from a recognized University.
- Chemist: Should to have Master Degree in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry from a recognized University.
Age Limit for Karnataka PCL Jobs 2017
- Minimum Age:- 21 Years Old
- Maximum Age:- 35 Years Old
The upper age limit relaxation will be available at there for all of the reserved categories according to government rules.
Karnataka KPCL Vacancy 2017 Selection Procedure
Based on the below specified rounds there will be going to select finally contenders to fill all of the offered posts.
- Recruitment Written Examination
- Kannad Written Test
- Document Verification
- Merit List
Exam Application Fees for KPCL 2017- 18
All of you are needed to make payment of right amount of fees according to your belongings category as below:
- For General Category: Rs. 500/- only
- For SC/ ST and CAT I Category: Rs. 250/- only
- For Ex Serviceman Category:- Rs. 50/- only
KPCL AE JE Vacancies 2017, Karnataka KPCL 2017 Online Application
Important Key Dates to be Remember
- Official Notification for KPCL Examination 2017:- Available Now
- Starting Date for KPCL 2017 Recruitment: July 19th 2017
- Closing Date for KPCL 2017 Recruitment: August 18th 2017
- Examination Date for KPCL 2017 Recruitment: September 2017
Steps to Apply Online for KPCL Engineer Vacancies 2017
- First of all, you are going to make attempt for login operation into official website.
- Here directed to the section of “Recruitment” news.
- Click on the KPCL Online Application Form.
- There will be presented blank Application Form to be filled by applicants as online.
- Move to enter all of mandatory required information into available fields as correct as possibly.
- After that you are going to deposit applicable amount of application fees.
- Now, after verifying all of inserted data press on SUBMIT button.
- Download/ save and take a print out this KPCL Application Form 2017 as filled online.