IBPS Clerk CWE VII Recruitment 2017, IBPS Bank Clerk Vacancy 2017 Online Application:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released out IBPS Bank Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017 to fill up large numbers of Clerk Cadre position. Through the IBPS Clerical Vacancies 2017- 18 there will be appointing out selected candidates into different participating banks. Every time large numbers of aspirants are seeking for presenting of IBPS Bank Clerical Jobs. In that of the queue IBPS Clerical Exam Notification 2017- 18 is present for total of 7883 posts. Although the total number of IBPS Clerical Jobs 2017 are tentative and it may be increase or decrease. Most of the serious applicants are preparing for the IBPS Bank Clerk Examination well before in time. Hence all of they are now moving for IBPS Clerk 2017 Apply Online.
For a limited time period there is active IBPS Bank Clerk 2017 Application Form at the concerned website. Due to this all of you require to fill as well as submit IBPS Clerical 2017 Online Application on or before the last date. Because of the last time huge traffic you are suggest to deposit Online Application for IBPS Clerical Exam some time before the last date. From September 12th to October 10th 2017, the respective organization accepts out IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Application only into the online mode. In addition to above information you are getting out more depth analysis information for IBPS Clerk CWE VII Recruitment 2017 here till the end of page.
IBPS Clerk CWE VII Recruitment 2017, www.ibps.in 2017 Clerk Vacancy Application Online
There is a good news for those candidates who are looking for IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017- 18 as the organization has published the notification in concerned of IBPS Common Recruitment Process (CWE)- Recruitment- VII. As a result all of the other necessary require updates into the aspects of IBPS Clerk CWE VII Recruitment 2017 such as education qualification, age limit, application fees, selection procedure, exam pattern & syllabus, how to apply etc. are describing here underneath of this webpage.
Into the month of December 2017 there will be organizes IBPS Clerk Examination 2017- 18 as per most probability. Institute of Banking Personal Selection (CWE) Recruitment is called as IBPS provides a great opportunity for the job searchers who want to pursue job in the banking sector, huge number of applicants takes part in the exam but only few get success because of their hard work and preparation and love for to serve the nation.
IBPS Clerk CWE VII Recruitment 2017, ibps.in 2017 Bank Clerk Jobs Notification 2017
Overview of IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017-2018
|Exam Name||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies||Age Limit|
|IBPS CWE Clerk-VI||Clerical Cadre (Clerks)||7883||20 to 28 Years as on 01/08/2017 (i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.1997 (both dates inclusive))|
Eligibility Criterion Of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are going to apply for IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2017 OR CWE CLERKS VII should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criterion specified by the IBPS Clerk CWE VII Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Nationality/Citizenship Eligibility Criterion For IBPS Bank Clerk Vacancies 2017
A candidate must be either –
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS Clerk CWE VII Recruitment 2017, IBPS Bank Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Age Criterion For IBPS Clerk Cadre Jobs 2017
- Minimum: 20 years old
- Maximum: 28 years old
( A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.1997 (both dates inclusive))
Relaxation of Upper age limit into IBPS Clerk CWE VII Recruitment 2017
|2||Other backward classes(non-creamy layers)||3 years|
|3||Person with disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-servicemen/disabled ex-servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years(8 years for Disabled ex-servicemen belonging to sc/st) subject to a max. age limit of 50 years.|
|5||Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husband who have not remarried.||9 years|
|6||Person ordinarily domiciled in the state of jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|7||Person affected from 1984 riots||5 years|
|8||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
Note For IBPS Bank Clerk Notification 2017
- The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above in Point No. II (3) to II (8).
- The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original/ copies at the time of joining and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/ Participating Organisation(s).
- The following rules applicable to Ex-Servicemen re-employed under the Central government would apply to Ex-Servicemen candidates appearing for the CWE:
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who have already secured employment under the Central Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ will be permitted the benefit of age relaxation as prescribed for Ex-Servicemen for securing another employment in a higher grade or cadre in Group ‘C’/ ‘D’ under the Central Government. However, such candidates will not be eligible for the benefit of reservation on second occasion for Ex-Servicemen in Central Government jobs.
- An Ex-Servicemen who has once joined a Government job on civil side after availing of the benefits given to him/her as an Ex-Servicemen for his/her re-employment, his/her Ex-Servicemen status for the purpose of the re-employment in Government jobs ceases.
- Candidates who are still in the Armed Forces and desirous of applying under Ex-Servicemen category whose date of completion of specific period of engagement (SPE) is completed one year from the last date for receipt of online application i.e. on or before 11.09.2017 are eligible to apply.
Important Key Dates to be Remember for IBPS Clerk Cadre 2017- 18 Jobs
|Start date for online registration||September 12th 2017|
|Last day for submission of online application||October 10th 2017|
|Pre Exam Training Admit card Available Download||November 2017|
|Date of pre-exam training||November 13th to 18th 2017|
|Pre-online Exam Admit card available||November 2017|
|Pre-examination date||December 02nd, 03rd, 09th & 10th 2017|
|Declaration of Pre Exam Result||December 2017|
|Main online exam admit card available||January 2018|
|Main examination date||January 21st 2018|
|Main online exam result declares||February 2018|
|Conduct the interview||March 2018|
|Provisional allotment||April 2018|
IBPS Clerk CWE VII Recruitment 2017, Institute of Banking Personnel Jobs 2018
Educational Qualifications For IBPS Clerk Cadre Recruitment Examination 2017- 2018
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 12.09.2016. Such certificates should be dated on or before 12.09.2016.
NOTE For IBPS Clerk CWE VII Recruitment 2017
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 12.09.2016. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 12.09.2016 has to be submitted at the time of joining. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. The candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
IBPS Clerk Cadre Recruitment Online Application Form 2017
Candidates who are interested in applying for this exam they would need to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 through only online mode. For which the candidates will be gone to official website by using below mentioned.
Exam Application Fees for IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2017
IBPS Clerk CWE VII Recruitment 2017, IBPS Bank Clerk Application Form 2018
How To Apply Online For IBPS Clerk CWE VII Vacancies 2017 Online Application
- As the mode of application is online only, so you need to fill it very carefully.
- All the required documents( photograph,signature etc..) need to be in your hand before applying.
- The photograph should be of correct length (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- The size of the scanned document must be short and clear to view.
- Signature in capital letters will not be considered
- Candidate must have valid email id and phone no.
Steps To Apply Online For IBPS Clerk CWE VII Recruitment 2017 Exam
- Candidates have to visit the official website and click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and fill the basic details, after submitting the basic details your id password will be generated and u will get it through the message on your phone. This id password will be used in signing in and completing the form.
- Again after signing in through the generated id password u will need to fill your academic details (age, permanent address, 10th ,12th percentage etc..) and then click to save and next, after this you need to upload your photograph (20kb- 50 kb in jpg or jpeg format) and your signature that should be on white blank paper with black ink not in capital case of 10kb- 20kb in jpg or jpeg format
- After uploading the photo and sign , now this time for making payment of application fee in this step you need to choose the payment mode (net banking, credit card, debit card) after performing this you will get a confirmation on your e-mail id.
- Now the last step of your Ibps Clerk Cadre Recruitment Application Form is that after completing the application form now you need to take a print out or a hard copy of it and make it stay at a good place.
Organisation Taking Part in IBPS Clerk Cadre Recruitment 2017- 18
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Punjab & Sind BankIndian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Other financial institution