UGC NET 2017 Application Form, NET Exam 2017 Application Form, CBSE NET Online, UGC NET July 2017, CBSE UGC NET Entrance Exam Application Form 2017, UGC NET Exam 2017, CBSE UGC NET 2017 November Exam Dates, CBSE UGC NET Examination 2017 Registration Form, UGC NET 2017 Entrance Exam Registration, UGC NET Exam 2017 Apply Online, cbsenet.nic.in Apply Online, NET Exam 2017 Online Registration.
CBSE UGC NET Entrance Exam Application Form 2017, November Exam Date Notification:- Good news for all of the aspirants who are waiting from some time about the availability of the UGC NET Examination Notification. Now, there is going to display out the CBSE NET Entrance Exam Notification on July 24th 2017. All of you are informed that must to go through the CBSE UGC NET 2017 July Notification to gather all of the required information. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to proclaims out for all of the eligible and interested candidates UGC NET Application Form 2017. NET is the National Eligibility Test that is conducted every year by CBSE on bahalf of University Grant Commission (UGC). There is going to organize the UGC NET Examination to test the knowledge of participants for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor posts.
Before the this CBSE UGC NET Entrance Exam had scheduled two time throughout one academic year. But from this session it will be going to arranges only one time for one session. Check out more and more depth analysis information with here towards the CBSE UGC NET Entrance Exam Application Form 2017 with having regular visits. After consuming out a very long time, now UGC is proclaiming out the CBSE NET Exam Notification 2017 to deliver among all of the seeking applicants. There will be going to display out the UGC NET Entrance Exam July Notification to invite all of the willing and eligible contenders.
CBSE UGC NET Entrance Exam Application Form 2017, www.cbsenet.nic.in Online Registration Form 2017
Every year there has gone to receive very lots of NET Exam Application Form by the respective organization. So once again it is expecting that huge numbers of UGC NET Exam 2017 Application Form will be going to receive by the CBSE UGC NET. The Online Application for UCG NET 2017 is available within the time period as specified i.e. from August 01st to August 31st 2017. After that there is not accepting out any of the Application Form of UGC NET 2017 by the respective body in any of the condition.
Once the CBSE UGE NET Application Last Date is over, there will be going to automatically remove the apply link. So, move for the process of CBSE NET 2017 Exam Apply Online on or before the crossing out due dates. All of the other information for the CBSE UGC NET Entrance Exam Application Form 2017 such as education qualification, selection process, application fees, age limit, how to apply, exam pattern & syllabus etc. are going to be distributed here underneath of this webpage.
Details for UGC NET November Entrance Examination Notification 2017- 18
|Name of the Organization||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Name of the Examination||CBSE UGC NET Entrance Exams, 2017|
|Total Number of Seats||Limited|
|Offered Posts||Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)|
|Exam Level||National Level Examination|
UGC NET Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship Exam 2017- 18 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification for CBSE UGC NET 2017 November Examination
- All of the aspirants who are appearing or completed their Master Degree/ Post Graduation are able to apply for the UCG NET November 2017. Keep in note that it is must for general category to secure minimum of 55% marks and for OBC/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Reserved category you need to obtain minimum of 50% marks.
- Applicants who are complete their Ph.D are also be invited for the CBSE UGC NET JRF Examination.
- Candidates who have completed their master’s degree before 1991 are going to provided relaxation of 5% into the marks of post graduation degree.
Age Limit for UGC NET November Entrance Exam 2017- 2018
- For Assistant Professor:- There is not provided any of the age limit at both sides that lower age and upper age limit. So, nominees with any of the age will be entitled to apply for the respective CBSE UGE Exams.
- For Junior Research Fellowship:- There is not provided any thing about the lower age limit but when taking about upper age limit then it is must for applicants to not cross the age of 28 years old. With that the upper age limit relaxation is also available as per the government rules.
UGC NET Examination 2017- 18 Selection Process
On the basis of performance into the examination scheduled by the CBSE UGC, there will be going to finally select the eligible and desire candidates by the commission.
Exam Application Fees for UGC NET Entrance Test 2017
There is going to deposit the Exam Application Fees either through debit/ credit card or by e challan.
In case of e challan you will be require to make payment at Canara/ ICICI/ Syndicate Bank.
- For General Category:- Rs. 600/- only
- For OBC – NCL Category:- Rs. 300/- only
- For SC/ ST/ PwD Category:- Rs. 150/- only
UGC NET Examination Pattern 2017, CBSE UCG NET Exam Syllabus 2017
|Session||Exam Paper||Total Marks||Total Questions||Allocated Time||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 ( question to be attempted)||1¼ Hours||(09:30 AM to 10:45 AM)
|Second||II||100||50 questions (all are compulsory)||1¼ Hours||(11:15 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Third||III||100||75 questions (all are compulsory)||2½ Hours||(02:00 PM to 04:30 PM)
CBSE UGC NET Entrance Exam Application Form 2017, UGC NET Examination Registration 2017
Important Key Dates to be Remember
- Official Notification for CBSE UGE NET Nov Examination:- July 24th 2017
- Starting Date for CBSE UGC NET Application Form:- August 01st 2017
- Closing Date for CBSE UGC NET Application Form:- August 31st 2017
- Corrections into the CBSE UGC NET Application:- August 2017
- CBSE UGC NET 2017 Entrance Exam Admit Card:- November 2017
- Examination Date for CBSE UGC NET 2017:- November 05th 2017
Step by step process to apply online for UGC NET 2017 Examination
- At the initial process, go to access the designated website as provided.
- You can also reach at there with the active link as CBSE NET November Examination.
- On reaching at there, first read all of the instructions as mentioned into the CBSE NET Notification.
- When you got satisfying yourself move for the CBSE NET 2017 Apply Online link.
- Into the blank Application For UGC NET 2017 start to fill up all of the respective details.
- Must to ensure that you enter information into the field in which require.
- Now, move to upload your scanned passport size photo and signature at proper space.
- Deposit the application fees needed for the UGC NET Examination.
- After that, click on the SUBMIT button.
- Download/ save and take print out for the Online Application of CBSE NET 2017 to next references.
- Attach all of the mentioned document with it and send to the postal address as provided.
CBSE UGC NET Entrance Exam Application Form 2017, CBSE NET Online
UGC CBSE NET 2017 Entrance Exam Cut off Marks
There is decided already the minimum qualifying marks by the University Grant Commission. All of the participants who secure the minimum cut off marks as specified below is going to declare as qualified candidate.
|Examination Paper||Category & Minimum Passing Marks|
|General||OBC (Non-creamy layer)/ PWD/ SC/ ST
|I||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|II||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|III||75 (50 %)||60 (40 %)|
CBSE UGC NET Exam 2017 November Admit Card
There is going to uploads the Admit Card for UGC NET Entrance Exam some time before the exam date. All of you are going to inform with here about the availability of the UGC NET Exam Hall Ticket 2017. After that you are require to take print of your CBSE NET Exam Call Letter to appear into the exam center. As it is must to have Admit Card of CBSE UGC NET 2017 along with any one of original id proof like voter id, driving licence etc. to present and write question paper.